Allow us to introduce you to writer and beauty consultant...
Daughter to the owner of a famous New York salon owner and previous owner of Make Up Forever Cosmetics, Sarah is no stranger to the beauty industry. Being introduced to cosmetics and all things beauty from such a young age, it’s practically been Sarah’s birthright to do amazing things in the beauty industry – and indeed she has!
Using all her expertise, Sarah became founder and editor of the blog: Beauty Banter. The Blog is the one-stop beauty bible, ranging from tips and tricks, new products and must-haves. From the sites very first post in 2006, ‘Summer Skin Savers,’ the blog has only continued to grow and captivate the interests of many readers.
With so much knowledge in the beauty industry, Sarah has been offering her advice and talents beyond her blog. She has written pieces for LA Confidential and Mean Magazine, as well as been beauty editor for Interview Magazine.
Now with all her expertise and knowledge of the beauty industry, the beauty blogger has been helping longtime high school friend, Kourtney Kardashian, with her new health and lifestyle blog ‘Poosh’. Appointing Sarah as the Chief Operating Officer of Poosh, I’m sure Kourtney feels lucky to have such a talented and close friend helping her.
It’s no secret that Sarah knows a thing or two about beauty. However, we at Shhh Silk wanted to know more about the woman behind the blog, and I’m sure you do too! So, enjoy these ten questions we asked the talented Sarah:
1. What’s the first thing you do in the morning and the last thing you do at night?
2. You’re on a deserted island and can only take 3 beauty items - what are they?
3. What beauty banter do you wish you told your 16 y/o self?
4. What are you most grateful for?
5. Cotton or silk pillowcase and why?
6. Three most inspiring people in your life and why?
7. Pizza or pasta?
8. The best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
9. Favourite childhood movie?
10. What’s one thing not many people know about you?